CU Ajman provides transportation for students in air-conditioned shuttle buses to and from the University campus to cover the North Emirates and Dubai areas.
|Fee / Semester (4 months) in AED
|Fee/Summer Semester (2 months) in AED
|Falaj Al Mulla
- Fees are subject to 5% Value Added Tax (VAT).
- AED represents United Arab Emirates Dirhams.
- CU Ajman may charge fees for additional services and facilities as required and may increase fees at anytime
without prior notice.
Semester duration: Four months
Transportation Enrollment Guidelines – Spring 2022
To register for CUA transportation, please follow the below procedure:
- To register, please log in to your account on the student portal and select ‘Enroll Transportation’ to register and pay for the bus service.
- In case the transportation department is unable to engage a minimum of five students in the concerned emirate, transportation may be canceled. You will be informed accordingly.
- Should there be a cancellation from our end, you will be reimbursed in full. Transporation supervisor will direct you to receive your refund.
- Use of university transportation services is optional but if chosen, the option remains in effect for the entire semester and fees must still be paid – no withdrawals or change of location are permitted.
University Transport Rules for Students
Students must follow these rules to ensure the safe and timely operation of University services:
- Be present at the bus stop five minutes prior to the designated time.
- Offensive language and/or actions are prohibited.
- Do not damage or tamper with any bus equipment and keep the bus safe and litter-free at all times.
- Avoid talking loudly and keep the radio volume at an appropriate level.
- Smoking or using illegal substances of any kind is strictly prohibited.
Immediately report all violations, including the name of the offenders to the transport In-charge